I was surprised when I received this tag from Mummy In Vain last two days. It's been quite a long time that I didn't receive any tag. I'm happy to receive the tag. The title really make me thinking lately whether I still want to be a FTWM (Full Time Working Mum) or SAHM (Stay At Home Mum).
I prefer to be a SAHM and this will going to be truth end of this year. Why I say that?
1) I need more rest due to my health condition now. I feel very tired and sleepy during afternoon and need to have nap every day. Most of my classes in the afternoon, so I feel tired after the class each time. No more voice and energy.
2) I want freedom. I don't like to work from morning till evening just sitting in the office. I cant make it now and I hate it too. I want to go shopping or sleeping whenever I want.
3) I have more time to be with my kid. Teach and play with him. It is more happier to be with my kid every minute than I have lots of momey ...
1) Cutie Princess Mummy - long time didnt tag u liao
2) Mommy of 2 angles - want to know more about u
3) Allyfeel - first tag for u
~~~Instructions~~~Here's how it works:
1. So easy peasy, if you were given a choice, would you be a SAHM or FTWM? Just provide 3 darn good reasons.
2. Include your post link to the list below and Finally,
3. Tag another three mommies
1. Immomsdaughter prefers to be a SAHM
2. Etcetera~Mommy prefers to be a FTWM
3. MummyInVain prefers to be a SAHM
4. Lovely Mummy prefers to be a SAHM